Our resorts make your Myrtle Beach vacation affordable so you can spend your money on the things you want to do the most. Rather than spend all of your money on a place to stay, wouldn’t you rather do one (or a lot!) of these instead?
If you’re a foodie, the options are endless in Myrtle Beach. From all-you-can-eat crab legs at the popular seafood buffets to locally owned fine dining establishments, you can
1. Try the she crab soup while enjoying ocean views at the Sea Captain’s House.
2. Dip your house-made pretzels into beer cheese while enjoying the latest craft beer on tap at the Mellow Mushroom.
3. Head over to the Wine Shoppe on a Friday for their weekly wine tasting.
5. Our local grocery stores like Lowes Foods feature the freshest produce, and all of our resorts feature kitchens so you can cook meals in your condo.
6. Take a kiteboarding lesson.
7. Get a workout on a Stand Up Paddle Board.
8. Play a round of golf on one of the Grand Strand’s popular courses.
9. Tour the Intercostal Waterway from a jetski.
10. Challenge your family to a mini golf tournament at one of the area’s many putt putt courses.
11. Most of our resorts are located within steps of the beach! If spending the day on the beach is what you’d like to do the most, check out Jade Tree Cove, Schooner II Beach & Racquet Club and Sandy Shores III.
12. Do you want to say “see ya later, alligator” to an actual gator? Myrtle Beach has places to spot an alligator – either in their natural habitat at Huntington Beach State Park or at Alligator Adventure.
13. Arggh, matey! If pirates and adventure is what ye seek, check out all of the pirate themed activities in the area!
14. Boom! Boom! Watch fireworks at one of the many locations around town like the Pelicans Stadium and Broadway at the Beach.
15. Take the family for some splashing and sliding at one of the area’s popular water parks.